Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

On Line Gaming "MU" HustlerMU

@ my age of 33, 50% of my free time goes to MU=on line gaming & the remaining percentage goes to my love one's.

History on getting hooked in online gaming;

1st must know how to used and play this things such as arcades/family computers/Atari's/big boy's/brick games/play stations I-II-II/X-box/PSP (i knew for sure i forgot some kindly add it up), i do experienced playing all this and @ 1st it turns me addicted to it "wew". It takes me for almost a year before screwing up per kind and I must get evolved for a new updated one which is the online gaming finding much more interesting because of different race playing in characters but im quite choosy finding what i want to play.

Here some: The game MU, Gun bound, Counter strikes, War craft, Game of the generals, Vise City, Dota, RAN online, Ragnarok, MUphilippines, HerioaMU, AsgardMU, MorniaMU, LosttowerMU, SiegeMU and fav. HustlerMU call sign >>> zamaritanz. AS if you want to try kindly visit the site > www.hustlermu.com

Here's my buddies, mates, fafa's inside the games:

THE GENERALS:
• GIDDY• JABRONI• BAZOOKA• SADIQUE• ACHILLES22• PNAYPLAYA• STRONGBOW
• TRIXXX• SANCHOIT• BKASTIG• BKARCHIE• FIRENIGHT• LEEPIPEA• KINGOFGODS
• STRONGBOW• GODSPEEDBK• DREKZAMARITANZ
and more.............
Our siggy's = signature: (PHILTEAM)


Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog